Thursday, 26 March 2015

Its time for feedback - Assessment 1

I have added as image files to make them easier to read and to get a feel for the formatting. Welcome any feedback warranted in all areas.








6 comments:

  1. Wow Aaron it looks like you are on a roll with your assignment and your blog is fantastic. I really love the way they you have been so informative with the information/fact but kept it warm. That is something that I struggle with and it is nice to see this for some inspiration. Thanks and keep up the AWESOME blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellie,

      Thanks for stoping by and reviewing. Its great to get the positive feedback and I thank you for it. It helps push out the demons that make you think that you may be heading in the wrong direction.

      Thanks Again.

      Aaron.

      Delete
  2. Well done Aaron, I love the way you have laid this out, I hope you don't mind but I'm going to pinch your layout idea. I am a very visual person too so the images really help and they look awesome. Your company sounds really interesting, who knew processing almonds was such an in depth process and something that would cost so much money. There must be a lot of proft in those nuts! Keep up the sensational work. Your doing really well. Talk soon Jodie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jodie,

      Thanks so much for the feedback and pinch as much as you like.

      Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback. It is appreciated.

      Aaron.

      Delete
  3. Pretty good draft, Aaron! You look like you're on top of things and I am actually envious. Your posts have been quite informative so far and I think that I will try and take some ideas from you. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hillary,

      Thanks again for giving feedback. It really helps to confirm that I am on the right track.

      Thanks Again.

      Delete